Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I was a missionary for two days while transfers were taking place. I became Sister Tui's companion until her new companion could arrive from Adelaide. She stayed overnight with us on Monday and we went out proseliting all day on Tuesday. It was a very interesting day and I had such a wonderful time. I even went to their district meeting and bore my testimony and role played with them to help hone their skills and I got to meet her new companion. Sister Rau is from Calgary, Canada and I think that together they will be a fantastic duo. The sister missionaries have many more people to teach than the elders and they work so hard. Sister Tui planned our whole day on Tues. and it didn't include time out for lunch or dinner. I think Sister Rau will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment