
The winner of this week's jackpot is Laura Lewis with the answer Kookaburra. Congratulations to Laura.......and what has Laura won?! A package from Darwin Australia full of local merchandise! Would you like to see whats behind door number 2? Guess what kind of creature this little guy (girl?) is. You want a hint you say? Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, eat gargantuous portions of mosquitos at night and fly blind without running into things. YES my friends it is the tiny only in size fruit bat. This one is a girl, three weeks old, will fly at six weeks and help rid Northern Territories of the hated mosquito hoards
sadly I am all too familiar with the BAT. up close and personal. I knew what that thing was right away. YUCKY!
ReplyDeletethank you thank you for this award. I'd like to thank my 6th grade teacher for the Kookaburra assignment. Without him, I wouldn't have known the answer. I do often sing the song of the Kookaburra in the old gum tree....laugh kookaburra laugh kookaburra, gay your life must be!
THANK YOU FOR THE PACKAGE. We loved it. It was a big hit over here...we JUST got it.
We love you guys!!!